Randomtivity

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

hi - how have you been?

i haven't updated recently (hello captain obvious) - i just haven't the patience or anything to say.

i was on the radio this morning - they were doing a bit about irrational fears and i called in (like any lame-o would) and shared my irrational fear. i am afraid of butterflies. so there - on the radio waves and on the internet.

deep thought for wednesday: i love crunchy foods but why do i prefer my cheerios on the soggy side?

5 Comments:

  • yep - they asked me if something had happened to me as a child and then they asked me what i thought was going to happen. they kept cutting in and out and i am SURE i sounded like a dork

    By Blogger anna, at September 28, 2005 at 8:40 AM  

  • I called in there once. They were asking something like, "Would you report shopliftng if it happened right in front of you?" and I called up and was like, "Yes! Cause I'm a PO and that kind of stuff just makes the costs go up!" and they HUNG UP ON ME.

    I hate that show, anyway. Asshats.

    Butterflies, huh? What about moths?

    By Blogger FRITZ, at September 28, 2005 at 8:52 AM  

  • no, not moths - just butterflies

    By Blogger anna, at September 28, 2005 at 8:58 AM  

  • at a quick glance i read 'soggy side' as 'doggie style'.

    Needless to say, it was all dissapointment from there.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 28, 2005 at 9:19 AM  

  • hot lovins' that lowers cholesterol.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 28, 2005 at 10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home