Randomtivity

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

i can see my cleavage again today. . .

and i am sporting quite the headache, but it is not bothering me for some reason (the cleavage, not the headache).

my commute this morning was all about calm nice music and then - 'rodeo' by 95 south, that really takes me back to high school and riding around with jodi in our matching cars. seems like a lifetime ago.

so i have always believed myself to a fairly unrememorable person. i don't know, i never think people will recognize me later. i have been involved in two scenarios lately where i was meeting up with two people and once i arrive person 'b' says to person 'a' 'oh yea' and then person 'a' says 'i told you you would recognize her' - so my question is, does that support my theory or disprove it?

i feel guilty all the time, about anything and everything - i get this from my mother. example: i was eating dinner at friend's house (as a guest) - we were having steaks and i felt guilty so i chose the smallest steak, then i chose the crustier potato - because i felt guilty. sometimes i get mad about feeling guilty.

6 Comments:

  • I find you to be quite memorable.

    As far as the guilt thing, that scenario seems more like it stems from being polite than anything.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 25, 2005 at 8:34 AM  

  • pie guy - that is only due to the chips

    i feel the guilt

    By Blogger anna, at May 25, 2005 at 8:36 AM  

  • I could see you feeling guilt if you *had* taken the biggest steak and the finest spud, but otherwise I can't see the guilt. Maybe it's just a bad example.

    Ah, chips. I do love the chips so.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 25, 2005 at 8:40 AM  

  • just a bad example i suppose. but the most recent event.

    By Blogger anna, at May 25, 2005 at 8:43 AM  

  • wuz up with the rodeo... how bout here kitty kitty - the nastiest song come to think of it. oh well, i do so miss those twin days. i totally understand what you are talking about with thw guilt thing - heaven forbid you take the best one...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 25, 2005 at 4:41 PM  

  • i have kitty, kitty too! and dunky butt

    By Blogger anna, at May 25, 2005 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home