Randomtivity

Monday, May 23, 2005

oh yea, that's right

once in college i survived for 2 weeks on $12 in my checking account. i currently have $22 and some odd cents in my checking account for the next 7 days. except the bank is showing $40 more than i.

so
like
it could be worse or something.

today marks one month until my birther (that is what i used to say - before i could talk good)

remember when you would say 'i am 8 1/2'

oh how the 1/2 was so important. that is back when i wanted math to be 1 + 1 = 11, or 1 + 2 = 12. what can i say - i was a strange child.

2 Comments:

  • so i'm thinkin that sounds like fuzzy math to me:-) also, isn't this the year we start to go backwards or something? I just hope you have a full tank of gas!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 25, 2005 at 4:31 PM  

  • if not backwards - we at least hold steady

    By Blogger anna, at May 25, 2005 at 4:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home