Randomtivity

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

happy birther shawnsheese

my mother called to remind me the night before last that, 27 years ago, (2 days ago) i got on my big wheel and went flying down a neighbors drive way, smacked into the curb, was projected off my big wheel and busted my two front teeth in. she was two days away from delivering my little sister. off we went to a dentist (which i had never been before) and my mother laid in the dentist chair and i laid on top of her belly and screamed the entire time the dentist looked at my teeth.

ah, the good ol' days.

so today is my sister's birthday and there are conflicting reports as to how old she is. she 'claims' she is 27, however i have read here that she was 30 last year thus making her 31 this year. i think she is lying.

2 Comments:

  • i had a similar experience, but with a bike, a jump, and a pile of rocks. there was a girl involved but I don't think she was as impressed as i had hoped.

    also, substitute emergency room for dentist and add an ambulance.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 26, 2006 at 12:24 PM  

  • she may have been more impressed than you can possibly imagine

    By Blogger anna, at July 26, 2006 at 1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home