Randomtivity

Thursday, August 25, 2005

chapter 3 of 'getting to know anna's friends'

fun facts about josh:

1 - he has mad skillz yo
2 - he likes pie
3 - he is taller than me
4 - he didn't go to college (at least not a real one)
5 - he is super smart
6 - he is super hilarious
7 - he writes crazy good poems
8 - he hates tomatos
9 - he sends me all sorts of links
10 - he can find anything, ANYTHING on the internet
11 - he lets me point out gay things about him (even though he isn't)
12 - he plays soccer
13 - he loves el dorado
14 - he makes you feel that you can say anything to him
15 - he loves researching things
16 - he makes up words
17 - he helps you study
18 - he commands things and, in no way, expects me to carry thru with them
19 - he drives a wrecked car
and
20 - he reads my dumb blog

5 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home