Randomtivity

Sunday, January 30, 2005

frustration

i had a dream about you the other night. my sister and i, along with you, your brother (named jack - i think) all lived in a house with some other folks (i don't know who they were). katie and i would hang out there and then you and your brother would come home late and you would never look at me or talk to me.

one day you went somewhere and left jack (your brother) at home - we hung out and had fun. as usual, you came home late and you and jack got into a fight and you told him he couldn't hang out with me anymore and he got mad and said i was the only one he could talk to.

later that night, i made you get up and go in the den with me - you did so reluctantly. you sat in the chair drinking beer while i tried to get you to talk to me, the whole time you refused and would barely even look at me. i was so upset and finally just told you to forget it.

so, i guess i should take the hint, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home